Cinci

Bluegill

I'm a taurus, I like long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, cuddling...oh wait wrong site....:wtf:

I just got My 07 R6 a little over a month ago, first bike so still learning. just need to find some good roads. and some people willing to let a novice tag along would be sweet too.

granted I have little free time with Work and School, but I do my best.

I'm a taurus, I like long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, cuddling...oh wait wrong site....:wtf:

I just got My 07 R6 a little over a month ago, first bike so still learning. just need to find some good roads. and some people willing to let a novice tag along would be sweet too.

granted I have little free time with Work and School, but I do my best.

If you're in Cincinnati, check out the Assfault Junkies at assfaultjunkies.com. We all reside in the Cinci/NKY area and there are multiple rides each week in the famous 10/22 areas on NKY.

Welcome.

Are you the one with the blue and white R6 parked at the EPA parking lot in Clifton? I saw one there today that has never been there before.

No, I've got a candy red, I'm over at the Victory Parkway college of applied science.

1000rrrider, not sure if I should be intrigued or worried haha

No, I've got a candy red, I'm over at the Victory Parkway college of applied science.

1000rrrider, not sure if I should be intrigued or worried haha

oh please don't tell me you park that baby over there on the street?

Wanna meat sometime? :leghump:

Depends, do you give mouth hugs after humping my leg?

Cheater!

You said you loved me!!!

Welcome to the asylum...

BTD.

There is ways room for one more :tagteam:

oh please don't tell me you park that baby over there on the street?

side streets, except for late classes then the lots are free. but most of the time I take my cage....cuz that area is sketchy

side streets, except for late classes then the lots are free. but most of the time I take my cage....cuz that area is sketchy

extremely sketchy. I couldn't tell you how many peoples cars I know that have been broken into or stolen. I know of 2 different bikes that were stolen out of that area too.

That may be a Junkie named Jen. Not sure if she rides to work.

Welcome to Ohio Riders.

yea maybe, I don't know if a girl or guy rides it. I will have to pay attention.

I don't know if I would ever feel comfortable parking my bike on a side street in Cincy. A lot of risk of being stolen, vandalized or hit.