Two YSR's for $1,500

WideFive

I was starting to wonder that too...

They are small, but totally streetable for around town. I'm 5' 7" 230lbs in this pic, brother behind me is closer to 6' 200lbs...

2078650300043168673S500x500Q85.jpg

I rode one to work daily (30min ride) for a season. Definitely an attention getter...

I was starting to wonder that too...

They are small, but totally streetable for around town. I'm 5' 7" 230lbs in this pic, brother behind me is closer to 6' 200lbs...

2078650300043168673S500x500Q85.jpg

I rode one to work daily (30min ride) for a season. Definitely an attention getter...

Oh i know they are quick little guys and something fun to ride around, but don't think he realizes that they arent full size.. Maybe he does.. who knows! Id love to own one! They are sweet!

But why ruin a good liter bike? Gonna hang out at Taco Bell or something cool like that?

Lol I'm sure I would waiste time there when I get bored. I'm a drag racer, slways have been, loved watching bikes at the strip, so since I sold my camaro I wanted to race bikes. I don't like the feeling of being straight up in the air with lil control. I like they way it looks too, but that's why I want 2 bikes one for racing one for daily riding.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really don't want to go through the hassle of parting these bikes out or dealing with eBay.

Interested in full/partial trades (I have cash to throw in) for the following items... air cooled VW Volkswagen project or driver, gas pressure washer, Honda or Yamaha generator, large shop A/C unit, vehicle rotisserie, jet washer, horizontal metal saw, nice CCW firearm, Bridgeport type mill, street bike driver or project, etc....

NO dirt bikes, lowered mini trucks, push mowers, jet skis, anything FORD...

Edited by WideFive

can the 1st bike be daily ridden? and is there a way to get the titles set up so it can be street ridden?
fucking idiot.....
Phil you realize these bikes are tiny right? Like mini bikes?
....he's not the smartest...

Bump for fun bikes cant belive there not gone