SR 800, from 70 to 7

SWing'R

Rode 800 today from the bottom @ SR-7 up to 70. The road conditions from 7 all the way up to Woodsfield were terrible!

They attempted spot patching and did a shitty job. The road surface is rough and uneven all over the place.

Once you get North of Woodsfield the road was perfect except for some gravel in a few corners.

Edited by SWing'R
typo

Somebody told me once that 800 was the best motorcycle road in Ohio. I rode it from Uhrichsville to the WV line, and I don't know what the big deal is, honestly. It's just another country road, and now just another screwed up country road. I think the best stretch is just north of 70.

Next time you go that way take 255 from the river to Woodsfield. You won't be disappointed. We rode 255 both ways this past Sunday, then took 800 to 70 so we could drone home because it was getting late.

That's too bad since the last time I was on that part of 800, I was pretty impressed with the sweepers. Thanks for the heads up because I was thinking of going down that way the next time I have a decent Saturday. 255 and 260 are in that area so I guess I'll just stick to those...

+111111111

That's too bad since the last time I was on that part of 800, I was pretty impressed with the sweepers. Thanks for the heads up because I was thinking of going down that way the next time I have a decent Saturday. 255 and 260 are in that area so I guess I'll just stick to those...

Started up 800 off of 7 the othe day, didnt go but 2 miles , turned around and went up to 255!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Damn, so where are all of the roads worth riding to? 800 used to be great with the exception of the fuck-wits who don't know how to stay in their lane in a sharp curve.

North Carolina and Tennessee...LOL...I'm spoiled!:)