This takes the cake ....

Angrish

I have been on the street w/ tires like that. If they have grooves and d.o.t thier legal!!Remember M&H's they were a slick w/ some little scratches on them!! And these guys I promise are using street legal tires ...They are claiming the fastest street car!!

Here's a vid of Arts mustang, (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/10205550-b6bd-4b01-9a08-985d014cb55c.htm) this is on the "small" shot, shake down run. This winter he's putting a more nitrous orientated cam in the car and putting the 300 hp jets in. Car is fully registered and insured, and he puts over 5k miles a summer on the thing. Not to mention it's probably one of the nicest Fox's I've ever seen.

We've also got a guy in an 04 Mach I stock block, crank, heads, cams, and intake, only aftermarket parts are rods and low compression pistons, and the Supercharger. on 19psi, pump gas, car went 9.90 @ 136.10, and backed it up with a 9.94 and a 9.97. Not bad for a pump gas racer. I can't find his videos but when I do I'll link them up for ya angerish :thumbsup:

I've seen that video a few times.

Here's another one that I actually had a hand in specing the cam and turbos for, Unfortunately they're no longer in biz, the two owners had their differences and I hardly talk to either of them anymore.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0e8662ab-986d-48bd-821f-e3c82608545c.htm

The car ended up making over 805 RWHP on pump gas and over 790 Ft/Lbs AT THE WHEELS :D before they called it a night. Never got to put the thing through the paces on race fuel.

I've seen that video a few times.

Here's another one that I actually had a hand in specing the cam and turbos for, Unfortunately they're no longer in biz, the two owners had their differences and I hardly talk to either of them anymore.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0e8662ab-986d-48bd-821f-e3c82608545c.htm

The car ended up making over 805 RWHP on pump gas and over 790 Ft/Lbs AT THE WHEELS :D before they called it a night. Never got to put the thing through the paces on race fuel.

....nice.....i want one!!!!!!

how is that boring the thing sounds like a freakin jet! :D It's basically a commercial anyways.

Nope, never heard of it? is it a race? I heard of a Street Freaks race down around that way, and a King of the Street Race, We've got a couple of guys that go down for it, ones an 87 GN thats going mid 8's :D

Please don't post any more dyno videos.Its like posting paint drying.BORING! The videos from the drag strip are great though.

Dweezel have you been to the king of columbus? heard of it?

+1 fo' sho'! Dyno videos are the most boring videos I see. I can't believe people record them.

Sorry I don't have sound at work but it is always better when the cars are moving.King of columbus is a competition for the fastest street cars in columbus.They have a 10.5 tire and a big tire class.it is great fun to watch.Maybe some other members can help me with the details but I know there are some rules and I think that it is invitation only.