Job Opening!!!

35RFTW

There is a Motorcycle Sales position open here at Cycle Search. Person doesn't have to be experienced in sales, but must be very knowledgable about motorcycles. Pay will be based on sales. Opening is available because of our groth over the last year. Must be able to work full time. Please forward all resumes to JustinA@800390bike.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Negative, Jonathan does not work here and will probably never work at any motorsports place again! He is a thief and a liar. Stole about $80k from us and we had to close our shop on 37 because of it. If you see him, punch him in the face for me!

Negative, Jonathan does not work here and will probably never work at any motorsports place again! He is a thief and a liar. Stole about $80k from us and we had to close our shop on 37 because of it. If you see him, punch him in the face for me!

Oh damn. Story time!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea it is a story....Basically cost 5 people their just because of him. Like I said, I doubt he will ever be able to work in the industry again. I heard a little something about he might have stolen some shit from Motorsports of Columbus before he "quit" there as well.

Yea it is a story....Basically cost 5 people their just because of him. Like I said, I doubt he will ever be able to work in the industry again. I heard a little something about he might have stolen some shit from Motorsports of Columbus before he "quit" there as well.

You fail at telling stories. :slap:

I heard a little something about he might have stolen some shit from Motorsports of Columbus before he "quit" there as well.

I thought everybody knew this by now?

I'm sorry to hear you got burned, but does nobody check references anymore??

sure man, i'll spill the beans. Doubtful I'll ever see him again anyway.

From motorsports he stole everything that wasn't bolted down pretty much. His favorite crime was to charge out parts to a unit and then take those parts home and ebay them for his own profit. He also took all the manufacturer spiff money that was supposed to be going to the owner and kept that as well for every bike the shop sold. HELL...he even stole the damn cash out of the pop machine!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm sure his run at Cycle Search was similar. I'm also sure he'll find his way into the next con just fine.