Who are the Bass Masters here?

KL9 F4i

Heading to Canada Saturday for MONSTER walleye, smallmouth and pike(and hopefully some muskie). I've been fishing since I was big enough to walk. Used to fish bass tournaments but haven't had the time for a couple years.

Rice Lake? I was supposed to go up a few years ago. A couple coworkers go up there and complain about the mass amount of 4-5 pound smallmouth they catch while pan fishing.

Rice Lake? I was supposed to go up a few years ago. A couple coworkers go up there and complain about the mass amount of 4-5 pound smallmouth they catch while pan fishing.

No, we're heading up to Sioux Lookout. My idea of monster smallmouth is 8 and 9 pounders. I caught a few that size last time I was up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hit the stillwater river with the neighbor on labor day and we did pretty good.

Caught these two at the same time. We were going down some rapids and i casted ahead below the fast water. The one on the rear hook hit it first. Felt it was small and waited to reel it in until he got the the back of the boat. About the time it was beside the boat i thought man this little dink sure got heavy. Started to reel it in then saw that another smallie thought he was gonna deebo a meal but got a mouth full of trebles instead. Not monsters but sure is a good way to start the day!picture.php?albumid=997&pictureid=12512

I walleye fish in lake erie, but i don't care for eating them... lake erie is nasty. I've done some king salmon fishing in canada... those are tastey smoked.

As long as you throw'em back so i can catch them in the spring! Man your missin out. Soak them in milk, batter then fry.

I'll eat Michigan walleye... just not from lake erie...

I'll give you that. Michigan waters are alot cleaner. I've been salmon fishing on Lake Michigan. Didnt quite catch the numbers or size i would have liked to seen but still good times. I was there just before they ran up the river.

if you're catching walleye in lake erie, the good stuff is found 10+ miles from shore and thats not bad at all

but no, not as good at lake shitsigan, will give you that

usually i fish the east and west sides of Kelly's Island. 10mi. out of Marblehead puts me in Canada. I would hate to get caught doing that. 10lb'ers have been few and far between but definalty hit our limits with quality fish. Or do you have a secret spot your willing to cough up.