Herculiner, Plasi-Kote of Dupli

Big Chief201

I've been looking into coating my truck bed for quite some time and have heard some good stuff and bad about all of these. I'm just wondering if anyone had any good luck with them, or if one is better than the other. I'm planning on taking a wire brush bit to score the bed up real good but any other advice to get better results would help as well! Thanks in advance....

we use herculiner to line all of the compartments for our trucks here at work. They take a real beating and so far the coating is still good 4 years later after we starting do this to avoid them rusting out real bad. I myself put it on the first trucks so pretty much anyone can do it. Big thumbs up from me

I've used herculiner on all my Jeeps and trucks (plan to do my new Tacoma before the winter hits)! Great stuff and easy to work with. I'd use a wire brush and 3M rust remover disc pad hooked up to your drill to score the bed real good. Also, make sure it is real clean before you apply anything. I used Acatone (sp?) before I lined anything! It's the best time of year to do it too.. Not too hot and not too cold!