some free stuff some not, VFR stuff, tires, and other stuff

Hoblick

VFR 02 - 09 EBC HH brake pads, one card (2 pads, rear, or either of the front) $15

VFR 92?? - 09 wheel balancing tool.. lets you blance the VFR (single sided swingarm) wheel on a gravity balancer i have 2 of these brand new $5 each

VFR 02 - 09 valve clearance shims.. you need these to check the clearance on your VTEC valves.. they are honda parts.. $10

National Cycle Passing lamp Visors in chrome, brand new $5

Shad Backrest pad for most top case/trunks, should fit shad, givi, krauser etc. $15

Shift havoc Leather / Textile pants size 34, fit 32 - 34 retail for $249... $100

1st gen SV650 gauge cluster .. dont know if the tach works or not $ FREE

120/70/17 tires, i think i have 3 different ones, shinko, conti race take off, and a bridgestone i think.. all are free... i can mount and balance for $20

120/70/18 Bridgestone FREE... can mount and balance for $20

I hear your front is shredded CS which means you've actually been able to get out and ride.

Lucky Bastid!

:lol: Yeah, the left side has zero tread and the right has 2/32nds (i'd guess). No more spirited rides until it's replaced. The 120/70R17 should work, hopefully. I have 110/70R17.