Kawasaki Ninja 250r 2008

Bubs

08 Ninja 250r for sale. Bike has about 3200 miles on it. It is is pretty much stock except for a DIY fender eliminator done. I have a after market fender elimination kit ($80 value) that needs to be installed that will be included. The bike has a trickle charger installed for winter storage. I also have extra weight grip ends and larger grips on it to reduce vibration, you can take them or I can restore all back to stock. Tires in great shape, no scratches or dents, excellent gas mileage. Clean Ohio title in my name. Cash only, maybe trade for another bike but I am specific for the next bike that I want.

Asking $2900

picture.php?albumid=1127&pictureid=12302

picture.php?albumid=1127&pictureid=12301

picture.php?albumid=1127&pictureid=12300

No I am the lazy one. Or frustrated with CL people. It is a pain in the butt to sell on there. I would rather keep the bike than deal with some of these people. I've had a bunch of appointments and only one show. Then he was mad because I wouldn't him ride it with no experience and no cash. But with all that still can't sell it for anywhere close to $1950. Good thing I'm not desperate to sell.