coshocton ride saturday

Hutch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma try but no promises, been in one of them knock down drag outs with the wife for the last couple days because she refuses to understand that I am the man and therefore right and blameless, and she is the woman and therfore wrong but we shall see what morning brings. Wanna fit in this plus the trials thing and stop by of the stromtroopers thing and be on at the FD by 1900 so dunno how thats all gonna work.

Swing'R glad you made it out now I can't wait to see the video of your ride highlight.

Thanks. Just looked at it, amazing that I was able to keep it up. I also

found a big scuff on my left boot and small one on my left knee,

I'm tellin ya it seemed like I was inches from layin it on its left side!

I don't care what anyone says about using the rear brake, I think if I

would have let off the rear my tires would have caught and I'd probably

got bucked off it.

Going to get some food, will post the video later!

I think not knowing the road had something to do with it. Because you come over a small hill then hard right. But he is the only one that knows what happened

Not knowing the road for me is what did it. You guys were long gone, so trying to keep up is pointless :lol:

The turn before it was a 35mph left and pretty moderate, sped up out of it and saw the sign that said 25mph right and assumed it might have been a easy turn too, but no it was more like a 15mph 90deg right angle turn, when I realized I was going way to fast to possibly make the turn I attempted to slow down fast, end result was locking up the rear. Slid one way, slid the other way, slid back the first way and decided my best bet was to just run right off onto the side road in the turn. If that road wasn't there I'd have been in the woods :eek:

Just got back in from runnin some errands, let me get the video cropped and uploaded to youtube.

Not knowing the road for me is what did it. You guys were long gone' date=' so trying to keep up is pointless :lol:

The turn before it was a 35mph left and pretty moderate, sped up out of it and saw the sign that said 25mph right and assumed it might have been a easy turn too, but no it was more like a 15mph 90deg right angle turn, when I realized I was going way to fast to possibly make the turn I attempted to slow down fast, end result was locking up the rear. Slid one way, slid the other way, slid back the first way and decided my best bet was to just run right off onto the side road in the turn. If that road wasn't there I'd have been in the woods :eek:

Just got back in from runnin some errands, let me get the video cropped and uploaded to youtube.[/quote']

Sounds like you need a dirtbike, or dual sport!

Sounds like you need a dirtbike, or dual sport!

I know right. I'm fast earning a reputation for "off roading". But if the last TWO rides with TaRR and Todd have taught me anything

it's that I've got some mad recovery skills! :D (actually I'm just damn lucky)

I know right. I'm fast earning a reputation for "off roading". But if the last TWO rides with TaRR and Todd have taught me anything

it's that I've got some mad recovery skills! :D (actually I'm just damn lucky)

One thing I've learned from MdgetTodd, TA-rr and Brent is they are better riders than I am! :lol:

Oh fook... Did I really just say something good about the Midgetfooker?