Hotbodies and Sharkskinz Discount

shittygsxr

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hmmm, I do need some track fairings for the 675. Thanks for the tip.

I got an extra set of hot bodies if you're interested. I got 2 sets during the b.o.g.o. deal. I'm only looking to get what I payed for them which was $385 a set, I think have to double check. Since you're local no need to ship.

Edited by TRMN8TR

I got an extra set of hot bodies if you're interested. I got 2 sets during the b.o.g.o. deal. I'm only looking to get what I payed for them which was $385 a set, I think have to double check. Since you're local no need to ship.

Dont trust him for a second, he is just trying to get you to meet him in a "nice, safe, happy place", but in the end is always ends with walking into his trailer and coming out feeling like someone shoved a pineapple up your asshole. I mean I like it now, but at first I didnt.

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined from triumph675 forums. Still need to do my introduction. I just got a 2007 Daytona 675.

Is this for the whole set? Upper, lower, rear and fender? If so I'm very interested.

Just joined from triumph675 forums. Still need to do my introduction. I just got a 2007 Daytona 675.

Is this for the whole set? Upper, lower, rear and fender? If so I'm very interested.

Hey, yes I still have them and it's the whole set. Brand new in unopened box.

• 1 month later...