FS: S&W 9mm Sigma - $220

Bad324

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How's about a Mosin Nagant 91/30, a Mosin Nagant M44 carbine, and a Hipoint 9mm? That's about 300 bucks worth of guns for your Sigma. I even have a newly purchased 20rd box of 7.62x54 ammo for the rifles. Both rifles shoot clean, the 91/30 is numbers matching, the M44 is not.

I don't know how I missed this but I don't know nearly enough about guns to know what either of the first two are :lol:

Is the two tone model Bret.

that'd be the one.

I'm going to a gun show this weekend and seeing what I can trade it for, if not I have someone local wanting to trade a .40 Sigma straight up so I might end up doing that for the hell of it

I don't know how I missed this but I don't know nearly enough about guns to know what either of the first two are :lol:

that'd be the one.

I'm going to a gun show this weekend and seeing what I can trade it for, if not I have someone local wanting to trade a .40 Sigma straight up so I might end up doing that for the hell of it

The Mosin's are Russian bolt-action rifles, my 91/30 was made in 1946. Pic here:

mosin-nagant-long-01.jpg

The M44 is a carbine, or shorter barreled version of the 91/30. Pic here:

nagant_44_carbine.jpg

Yes, the bayonet is still attached to the M44, and fully functional.

The actions interchange between the two rifles. I even have the pouch, sling, most if not all of the cleaning stuff (just one set, not two), and I may have the bayonet for the 91/30 if I root around deep enough.

Essentially you're getting about $330 worth of guns, a 15 dollar ammo box, the cleaning rods (I bought new rods, I don't use the ones that come with the rifle) for your Sigma. I'd say that's pretty bitchin. :)

it would be definitely be bitchin if I had a use for them but currently I don't think they are what I'm looking for quite yet. I have a couple other guns in mind before picking up some rifles :)

The Mosin's are Russian bolt-action rifles, my 91/30 was made in 1946. Pic here:

mosin-nagant-long-01.jpg

The M44 is a carbine, or shorter barreled version of the 91/30. Pic here:

nagant_44_carbine.jpg

Yes, the bayonet is still attached to the M44, and fully functional.

The actions interchange between the two rifles. I even have the pouch, sling, most if not all of the cleaning stuff (just one set, not two), and I may have the bayonet for the 91/30 if I root around deep enough.

Essentially you're getting about $330 worth of guns, a 15 dollar ammo box, the cleaning rods (I bought new rods, I don't use the ones that come with the rifle) for your Sigma. I'd say that's pretty bitchin. :)

I love these old Nagants. Mine's an M/44, also. Indestructible old-school Soviet awesomeness, for when you absolutely need to punch a fist-sized hole in someone and set their clothes on fire from 100 yds away. Who needs collarbones, anyway?

I love these old Nagants. Mine's an M/44, also. Indestructible old-school Soviet awesomeness, for when you absolutely need to punch a fist-sized hole in someone and set their clothes on fire from 100 yds away. Who needs collarbones, anyway?

Exactly. I actually named them, the 91/30 is Ivan the Terrible and it's little brother M44 is Igor the Ill-Tempered.

• 2 weeks later...