OYL Race at CRP!! Sept 19th!!

fireman_343

Come out and have some fun!! 3 races left in our season and the weather is perfect for roadracing!!

For more info visit www.ohioysr.org

Our basic rules are, any bike 200cc or below will be able to race. (limited to 105cc two strokes and 150cc liquid cooled 4 strokes & 200cc air cooled 4 strokes). We have a super fun new class this year that has been a huge hit, the Stock XR100 only class. Super cheap, lots of fun with a family atmosphere!!

Training for kids or adults on the track, contact me for training info!

Hope to see ya at the track!!

BeaveRun20089.jpg

I just watched the promo video, twice! This has to be an absolute blast. I was wondering, how does one fold a 6 foot 200 lbs adult body on such a tiny motorcycle?:D Also there is a pretty large and cool looking cart track east of Indy (Greenfield?). Its a lot closer than Pit. Do you guys ever ride there?

U can fit on the motard style bikes a little better... The XR100's and CRF150R type of bikes! That is what most of the "bigger" riders ride on... Or u can build a custom frame, stuff a 150, or 200cc motor in it and have fun!

I've talked to New Castle before and I don't see us racing there in the near future. His track is a little expensive and they require all kinds of axle, and peg sliders. I'm all for protection of the track, but more then half our club won't be able to meet the tracks slider standards!

But, I'm looking into a new venue for 2011!!