Friend Was hit on his Bike last night

Carwhore

Well a group of us headed up to QSL to meet some of the CR guys. On the way back there was a big traffic jam on the south side on 270 right before the Gahanna exit. Slowly we made our way past it (saw two cars hit) and made it home.

Come to find out My buddy was stopped behind one of the cars and another car flew up behind him hiting him and launching him 100ft past the bike. He was wearing gear, but now has a compound fracture in his leg, foot is broke and he's shaken pretty bad.

Just though I would remind everyone to WEAR THEIR GEAR, He may not of been here if he didn't have his helmet one!!!!

Glad he's okay' date=' +1 for gear! I'm always watchin my mirror when stopped,

tend to keep pulsing my brake light too when I see someone approaching behind me.[/quote']

Yeah, I always watch my mirrors. I'm paranoid about getting rear ended. I do have one of those brake light modulators. My wife says it really grabs your attention.

...I do have one of those brake light modulators. My wife says it really grabs your attention.

I do too. Makes it easier to pulse the light, instead of actually pulsing the brake all you gotta do is let off it and reapply every so often.

I think mine flashes 4 times every time its applied.