about lighting and radio/mp3 player

Random Negro

i got a nice little 100 watt amp and waterproof speakers i hooked to my droid via bluetooth gateway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Waterproof-stereo-100W-Motorcycle-audio-chrome-speakers-/280552849008?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item415240be70

Edited by magley64

Bad, have you heard if its a very bright lighting system or not?

I prefer lighting that's remote controlled.

I have an itouch so I'm unsure if you can Bluetooth it. Anyone know any mp3/touch possibilities?

it is bright. I actually ordered the kit on the advice and after seeing another local guys kit. They have remote kits I'm pretty sure as well

This is for a busa pipes are decently loud. Will I be able to hear through helmet wind and pipes.

Do u guys know anyone who is very experienced that will install both for a fair price?

it's a DIY job, hook it up to your battery, find a reasonable place for the remote and speakers. (i'd suggest putting the speakers on the bars)

I can hear it up to about 80 mph with my full face on...

• 2 weeks later...
it's a DIY job, hook it up to your battery, find a reasonable place for the remote and speakers. (i'd suggest putting the speakers on the bars)

I can hear it up to about 80 mph with my full face on...

i bought a amp and speaker set for my bike, but I cant really hear is when i am going 70 mph. i have seen the speakers like yours but was not sure if they would be loud enough but it sounds like they are.

bad, i went with the kit you suggested and got an entire kit from them with the 6 setting remote.

gunna get it installed when it comes in and post a video. i appreciate it.

good choice. I need to get around to installing mine over winter