warning for that dude

that dude

i wanted to rep rc51 john for the picture fail in that now closed thread, but i have to spread it around like AIDS first.

i better get busy. good thing i'm out of condoms.

Hey puppy kicker! Where's my rep from the "rep is back" thread? You promised mad rep for all wo post in that thread, IIRC. Hell, even neg rep from you is golden!

Hey puppy kicker! Where's my rep from the "rep is back" thread? You promised mad rep for all wo post in that thread, IIRC. Hell, even neg rep from you is golden!

i will shower you with rep, like a delightful warm golden shower of love.

mostly the warm and golden shower part. just don't look me in the eyes, baby

Begging for rep is sad.
Shocker..... rep is back and we have an e-battle...

So Sad......

We always have e battles, if you were in the kitchen where you belong this wouldnt affect you. :)
That makes the "peanut butter rule" sound much better! :lol:
wut

Begging for rep is sad.

We always have e battles, if you were in the kitchen where you belong this wouldnt affect you. :)

wut

Not begging, just telling the Jizzbot to quit curbing puppies long enough to uphold his promises. :nono:

I think Carie makes Ben get his own sammiches, and bring her one while he's at it. Just a guess.

And I guess I'll have to provide a link for your lazy ass on the "peanut butter rule." It's in the rep is back thread, that I'm pretty sure you posted in, and obviously didn't read Pauly's comments. :D

Not begging, just telling the Jizzbot to quit curbing puppies long enough to uphold his promises. :nono:

I think Carie makes Ben get his own sammiches, and bring her one while he's at it. Just a guess.

And I guess I'll have to provide a link for your lazy ass on the "peanut butter rule." It's in the rep is back thread, that I'm pretty sure you posted in, and obviously didn't read Pauly's comments. :D

She proved this to be accurate the last time we were at their house :nono:

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist when I typed golden in that post. You never fail me Jizzbot!

oh crap, i gave out too much rep again in the past 24 hours.

i won't forget. r kellybot never forgets.