Which day is best for you?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which day is best for you?

• Friday, April 18th
    • Friday, April 25th
    • Don't care, I'll be there either day
    • Don't care, I won't be going
    • Won't race, but I'll spectate

Of course Putty will hand me my ass, I expected nothing else from you.

I'm neither drag racer nor track rider...I was just looking for an excuse from you. Hell your Show Bike is faster than mine...so you should be anxious to beat me.

Excuse? obviously you cant read because there was no excuses there, only true statements.

Excuse? obviously you cant read because there was no excuses there, only true statements.

I dont know anything about Sinner but Im guessing Putty will hand you your ass and as for me.. Im not a drag racer just like your not a track rider.

Ya never know what will happen though..

1. The first part was not a true statement, it was an opinion.

2. The "as for me.. Im not a drag racer" that sounds like an excuse to me.

3. What does me not being a track rider have to do with anything?

4. What's up with you having other people, as you say, hand my ass to me? First it was R6Chic at Deal's gap. Now it's Putty on the drag strip. I know you like to "1-up" people all the time...but why use someone else to "1-up" me? When are YOU going to hand me my ass at Deal's gap or some drag strip? "So what you kicked my ass, my dad can kick your dad's ass!!!" Geez.

5. And it is obvious that I can read...it's obvious that "your" not above 5th grade with your grammar and that "there was no excuses there". LOL.

1. The first part was not a true statement, it was an opinion.

2. The "as for me.. Im not a drag racer" that sounds like an excuse to me.

3. What does me not being a track rider have to do with anything?

4. What's up with you having other people, as you say, hand my ass to me? First it was R6Chic at Deal's gap. Now it's Putty on the drag strip. I know you like to "1-up" people all the time...but why use someone else to "1-up" me? When are YOU going to hand me my ass at Deal's gap or some drag strip? "So what you kicked my ass, my dad can kick your dad's ass!!!" Geez.

5. And it is obvious that I can read...it's obvious that "your" not above 5th grade with your grammar and that "there was no excuses there". LOL.

Sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch. Like I said, Im not a drag racer which means I dont know anyhting about launching and I dont feel like trashing a clutch trying to learn.. I dont really have an interest in it. I spend enough money on parts for other reasons.

Why do you want to race me so bad? Do you feel inferior to me or something and need to prove your better then me at something? Were you faster then me at the gap, yeah you were. Do I care... nope... Im sure there are alot of people faster then me when riding public road twisties. Why you ask.. well Im not hayden or anything thats for damn sure.. oh yeah and Im scared.. scared of hitting gravel and and ending up trashing my bike and myself. The gap has good roads but there is still gravel there and I dont care to take the chance.

Sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch. Like I said, Im not a drag racer which means I dont know anyhting about launching and I dont feel like trashing a clutch trying to learn.. I dont really have an interest in it. I spend enough money on parts for other reasons.

Why do you want to race me so bad? Do you feel inferior to me or something and need to prove your better then me then something? Were you faster then me at the gap, yeah you were. Do I care... nope... Im sure there are alot of people faster then me when riding public road twisties. Why you ask.. well Im not hayden or anything thats for damn sure.. oh yeah and Im scared.. scared of hitting gravel and and ending up trashing my bike and myself. The gap has good roads but there is still gravel there and I dont care to take the chance.

As long as you set your launch around 5-6k rpm your not going to burn up a clutch. Hell my race 600 8 drag runs plus 30 race starts and 3 years of track riding on the stock clutch and it still wasn't slipping.

Just FYI.

As long as you set your launch around 5-6k rpm your not going to burn up a clutch. Hell my race 600 8 drag runs plus 30 race starts and 3 years of track riding on the stock clutch and it still wasn't slipping.

Just FYI.

I made over 50 passes at Norwalk. Launched between 5k and 7k trying to find a sweet spot for me. That was my second trip to a strip. Still no slipping.

I made over 50 passes at Norwalk. Launched between 5k and 7k trying to find a sweet spot for me. That was my second trip to a strip. Still no slipping.

I have been doing some test launches on the street bike and the Gix 1ks have a spot you have to get past quick or else it damn near dies. I would say the first 1/16 to a 1/8 once the clutch starts to grab if you get into there to slow the bike looses 50% of the RPM. When i wasn't sure I would add in more throttle but then once I got the clutch past that the RPM would shoot right up. I learned to get past it.

Now I just have to get a little more aggressive with the clutch rate and adding in power and should easily be in the 1.9 60'

• 4 weeks later...