Hello everyone!

fizzer

Thought I'd drop a quick hello to everyone, I'm excited to join the community here and both help out and learn from you all. I work/go to school at the OSU medical center and know I've seen at least a few OHRiders stickers around. Here's my bike, getting ready for some excellent fall rides, hopefully I'll see some of you out and around.

post-6346-1369097914364_thumb.jpg

Welcome to ORDN. I have to disagree with the s/n though, you have a Fizz. I have a Fizzer. :lol:

Let's get the important stuff out of the way.

1) Where is your political alignment?

2) How do you feel about guns? How many do you own? Do you have pictures?

3) How do you feel about women? How many do you own? Do you have pictures?

:lol: Have I given you any rep yet? If not, I owe you for that then.

Let's get the important stuff out of the way.

1) Where is your political alignment?

2) How do you feel about guns? How many do you own? Do you have pictures?

3) How do you feel about women? How many do you own? Do you have pictures?

Excellent questions!

I don't really line up with either party in politics, I just vote for the things I believe in, and whomever happens to be fighting for those at the time gets my backing.

I enjoy target shooting and have mossberg shotgun for trap, a couple rifles for longer distance, and a sig pistol to keep trouble out of the house. Are there a lot of shooters around on the forum or just a small but friendly population? I'm always up for meeting new folks and trying to find better ranges to go to, right now I'm used to the public ones operated by the DNR.

As far as number 3 goes, I have a great little lady that enjoys shooting as well, so that's always a plus!

Any whiskey fanatics on here? American/Irish/Scotch/who cares they're all delicious?