Who uses 5th gear?

imprez55

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1969765916.html

04 gsxr 750 - $2500 (westportsmouth)

Date: 2010-09-23, 3:35PM EDT

Reply to: sale-9a8qe-1969765916@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

up for a quick sale is a 04 gsxr 750...it flat black with polished gold wheels..two brothers ex . bike has 11000 miles on it and runs great....fifth gear is out but its a six speed and i have never needed it....contact me by phone only 1 502 321 9949...i will send pics if u have a cell.....nice bike for the price..

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1969765916

:wtf: 5th gear is sooo overrated, I just stopped using it. 4th is also being ghey, I am about to drop that one as well, and the gold rims? Yes, solid gold.

I was shopping a 350z a couple of years ago. Found a 2003/ 2004 that I liked, but on the test drive, couldn't get it into 5th gear. Lots of grinding if I tried. Got this same story from the seller. "This car has a lot of torque. The only time you use fifth is if you're getting on the highway, so I just skip it go from 4th to 6th. No wonder I never noticed that grind before". Uhmm, yeahhhhh. BuhBye.