I think I'm in love....

twincharge7

Cleaner, you're avatar is nasty man. First thing that comes to my mind is AIDS. My opinion: UFC is the stupidest excuse for a sport and sick. ;) Boxing has way more class.

Boxing as a sport is great. The boxers we have now are boring to watch. The corrupt judges and corrupt promoters make boxing impossible for me to watch.

"Boxing has way more class???" That's bullshit. On 99% of the boxing weigh-ins, they have to be separated due to both of the jackoffs trying to be badass. In MMA, you usually have 2 guys trying to keep from laughing.

FYI, most MMA (mixed martial arts) fights (definately the UFC) is governed by the Athletic Commission of the state in which the fight takes place. Therefore, they have the same clearinghouse rules as boxing. They are tested for AIDS/HIV, illegal drugs, and steroids as would a boxer in that state. In some states, the MMA fighters have to go through MORE restrictive tests than a boxer would.

Interesting Cleaner, I didn't know most of that.

I still don't like UFC, it's too brutal man. Only fights that I kind of enjoyed like that were the ones out of anger of 2 men fighting. Ofcourse if it got out of hand I broke it up. Ok, well, I guess I just contradicted myself. How can I think the UFC is too brutal when I just said what I said. I guess I don't see how anyone can so calmly get into a fist fight and take a beating. I couldn't do it. I have to have rage in me to fight somebody bare fisted...lol. Boxing though, hell I'd box, I have before with friends. I can do the gloves, but only way I'd bareknuckle fight is if somebody gave me no other choice. That shit does damage to the head QUICK. A guy I work with down here is fighting the system from sentencing him for manslaughter because he got in a fight with a guy outside of a Waffle House in Washington Courthouse back in December. He hit the guy in the mouth (ONCE) and he went down and died at the hospital. It's just not worth it unless absolutely have to. Poor guy was just defending himself and now is getting put on trial for manslaughter. Sucks! He just graduated school too. Ofcourse work here let him go after that.