Good deal on an 06 ZX-14

Casper

Nope, it's a SHINKO.;)

shinko.jpg

Would you expect anything less.. Dead giveaway for a drag racer. -->Shitty Shinko

And before someone gets their panties in an uproar because I called Shinko's shit, realize I am speaking from a road racing capability.

Im sure they are a fine drag tire as you see allot of people running them but you wouldnt catch me putting one on my bike because I dont drag.

Would you expect anything less.. Dead giveaway for a drag racer. -->Shitty Shinko

And before someone gets their panties in an uproar because I called Shinko's shit, realize I am speaking from a road racing capability.

Im sure they are a fine drag tire as you see allot of people running them but you wouldnt catch me putting one on my bike because I dont drag.

They're stupid to use unless you are constantly at the drag strip. I'll never purchase one.

details? :moo:

Layed mine down to avoid hitting a 14 rider on 71 South at 80MPH. Broke my ankle, Destroyed my wrist (4 surgeries and a titanium plate) and destroyed most of the ligaments in my left Knee. (complete Tear of ACL, MCL, and Partial of my PCL and tore the meniscus as well). I was in a wheel chair for 3 weeks. With rehab and surgery I am as good as I may get. But I'm lucky to be typing on a keyboard now. I didn't slide on the pavement I bounced and tumbled, it was not fun. I have more rehab for my ankle coming in Feb, it may require a minor surgery to clean up the joint.

Layed mine down to avoid hitting a 14 rider on 71 South at 80MPH. Broke my ankle, Destroyed my wrist (4 surgeries and a titanium plate) and destroyed most of the ligaments in my left Knee. (complete Tear of ACL, MCL, and Partial of my PCL and tore the meniscus as well). I was in a wheel chair for 3 weeks. With rehab and surgery I am as good as I may get. But I'm lucky to be typing on a keyboard now. I didn't slide on the pavement I bounced and tumbled, it was not fun. I have more rehab for my ankle coming in Feb, it may require a minor surgery to clean up the joint.

ouch good luck with the rehab..

holy shit. sorry to hear about your getoff. good luck in the recovery process!

• 2 weeks later...