Turn on the history channel

chevysoldier

Check the pics on this website. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Worlds Scariest Roads

Trollstigen in Norway

The word Trollstigen means the Troll Ladder. The road, though not lacking in safety standards, takes a lot of concentration and driving skill to conquer. The vertigo-inducing steep inclines, intense set of hairpins and narrow roads leave no margin for error.
Worlds_Scariest_Roads_32.jpg

I'll send you some videos this year. Last year we were pushing snow with the front bumper of the pete

Send me the video of you driving up on those deadliest roads too. ;)

this girl on here cant fuckin drive...holy shit

she didn't do too bad on ice road truckers. And she did better than the third guy, the one without the blue mohawk.

i just watched her spend 5 whole minutes swearing second gear doesnt exist, before finally shifting into it

You ever shifted with your left hand? Especially after so used to driving a stick that has always been on your right side? It isn't exactly easy to do right off the bat. lol

if you say so lol...i dont see it being that hard...and the other people were able to do it

ive sat in the passenger seat and shifted before with the car off, and it wasnt bad at all...sure its different, but it cant be that much harder with it running lol

now shes on the bridge and still cant shift it even the next day lol

You ever shifted with your left hand? Especially after so used to driving a stick that has always been on your right side? It isn't exactly easy to do right off the bat. lol

I have! In a 500+ HP Skyline GT-R! No :bs: I did not run it very hard though, since the engine was fresh, and being so different and all. I don't remember having much trouble shifting.

And they said 2nd gear was dog legged to the left off reverse, lol... find that in a hurry...

You do need to get up speed through 1st ... and then hitting second may be easier to get into. Just a guess.

Our company bucket truck is real finniky about lower gears and getting through them is sometimes difficult.

TV sucks and watching them perform (whine) in front of the camera is annoying.

I'm just saying I'd give her a little slack for shifting. Some people just have difficulties in different areas. For many people shifting off hand is very odd and some people just cannot really figure it out. Learning to drive a stick may have been hard for her to do in the first place, now her brain is fighting her on what she finally was able to learn how to do. Now if she doesn't catch on soon, then she shouldn't be there.

Throw one of those truck drivers into a truck over here and see what happens. Bet that would be some funny shit too. lol

Edited by chevysoldier

Another "Scariest Roads" website.

More great pics.

http://elcirkulo.multiply.com/journal/item/272

Most impressive, try to find the road in this pic of the Pan American Highway:

Pan American Highway

highway3.jpg

Road I'd like to ride (in the rain):

Halsema Highway, Philippines

halsema41.jpg