Arkansas this weekend?

Earache

I'm leaving Indy around 5:00 PM on Friday, October 8th and heading southwest to Searcy, Arkansas.

Friday night will be spent in Paducah, KY at Marriott that the wife got a cheap room for me in.

Saturday night will be spent in Searcy at the MHotel. They accept JC Penney credit cards so I just had to stay there. It was cheap too. Clean, nice and comfy to boot.

Sunday will be spent getting my ass back home.

Mileage: 1,000 miles or so for the entire weekend from Indy. Ohio peeps need to add another 100-200 miles each way. Will attempt to do mostly backroads and twisties - if we can find'em.

Will meet a friend of mine in Searcy, he's in town to get married - again- and will trailer his bike along so we can ride on Saturday. Not going to the wedding itself as it's on Sunday (10-10-10) at 3:00 PM and we'd be long gone by then. So I'll just buy'em a beer Saturday night and call it even.

Weather is forecast to be sunny and mid 80's the entire way. Last good ride of the season.

I'm riding with one other guy, Rory (R1) from Indiana.

If anyone wants to tag along, holla.

It's a dualsport trip. I'll be terrifying sportbike riders as my big ass VStrom comes barreling out of the woods across the road.

if you don't pop a wheelie and flip them the bird I'm going to be very disappointed with you

It's a dualsport trip. I'll be terrifying sportbike riders as my big ass VStrom comes barreling out of the woods across the road.

This right here is why I don't own a dual sport.... Have fun!!!

And earache wish I could. I have too much I need to take care of this weekend.

I jus got back from AR-stamps, buckner and falcon. Minus the dirt roads there where some good turns through them country roads just watch out for road kill and those crazy country boys who know those roads like the back of their hand and be flying in their f-150's and sierra's

Be sure to drag lots of mud outta the woods and onto the road. They like it when you do that.