Fire resistant gun safe

max power

shawn will take the GBF-6030, but it is expected of you to honor the price of $600 that you offered on the 5517.

thanks for doing business with him.

Wish I could, but the 6030 dealer wholesale cost is $970 plus shipping. Suggested retail is $1750!!

Picked me up a 24 gun safe at TSC on sale for $599. I got it for $579 since it had 1/8" x 1/8" spot with chipped paint and I asked for a discount.. It came with touch up paint. Now you can't tell. Now I need door holsters for all the pistols.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/cannon-safe-ts6030-gun-safe-3809071

Speaking about insurance, did you have to list your guns with serial #'s and get them appraised for the insurance company to recognize them? I was speaking with Allstate and apparently firearms are seperate.

Edited by Gump

Speaking about insurance, did you have to list your guns with serial #'s and get them appraised for the insurance company to recognize them? I was speaking with Allstate and apparently firearms are seperate.

Nope. I just had to list them and the value I wanted to insure them for.

but, do you have list all your contents or if you have a $100,000 policy you just get $100,000?

Yes, I think I have $130k on contents. If the house burns down, they give me xx for the structure and 130k for contents. Guns and jewelry on separate riders.