Smoking EXO-1000 helmet deal

Bad324

I ordered my helmet at about Midnight on Saturday. I received an e-mail confirmation that my order was being processed on Monday. And I received my new helmet at 11:30 AM today. No additional shipping fees other than the $9.95 standard shipping. My total bill was $109.90. It is pretty safe to say that sportbiketrackgear.com kicks ass. I hate ordering things online because I always screw something up, but this was a great experience.

I have always worn HJC for both street and dirt in the past. However, tried a friend's EXO 1000 on Saturday and I ended up ordering one of these for myself the same night.

HJC are nice helmets...until you wear something else, then you never wanna go back lol...theyre not bad helmets, just dont have the comfort of some of the higher ends....ive always liked the scorpion helmets, although i have never owned one yet

aside from my shoei, my second most comfortable helmet was my <$100 bell dirt helmet lol...bell makes really nice helmets, even if theyre cheap....just an option to look into since he mentioned he wears HJC for dirt too....bell is the only dirt helmet ill wear, ive tried a few...i wouldnt turn down a shoei for dirt also, but ide be too afraid to tear it up with how much they cost haha

aside from my shoei, my second most comfortable helmet was my <$100 bell dirt helmet lol...bell makes really nice helmets, even if theyre cheap....just an option to look into since he mentioned he wears HJC for dirt too....bell is the only dirt helmet ill wear, ive tried a few...i wouldnt turn down a shoei for dirt also, but ide be too afraid to tear it up with how much they cost haha

I haven't ridden dirt in about 10 years. But like someone said earlier, the HJCs are nice until you try something else. I have only had HJCs since I have started buying helmets with the exception of my first Bell dirt helmet that I bought in about 1982. I just didn't know what I was missing until this morning!