New from Cincinnati

sgalvin07

New guy from cincinnati. Have been riding for a while now, I'm one of those guys that has been down, and I hope to not go through that again. heres a short list.

1996 cr250.... Had it for about 12 years. Currently replacing the gaskets and hopefully selling it for my next adventure, really looking to get into Sport ATV'S (Raptor, yzf450, Z400, something good)

2005 polaris Sportsman 700...push snow and work around the farm with it.

1975 Honda 750K....Sitting in the garage needing a carb cleaning.. Hasn't been startedin the last 2-3 years..."One day I'll get to it"

2004 gsxr1000.. Beautiful bike, black and silver.... Hit a deer on it going about 70 mph 4 years ago, basically destroyed the bike.. Totaled out for just over $10K... Put 5,000 miles a month on this bike prior to the wreck, the fiance couldn't get me off it.

2006 GSXR750... Bought this two weeks after my wreck, arm still in the sling.. It's not the same as the 1000, but probably more fun to ride.. Ergonomics changed just enough to make it easier to throw around and get your knee low.

Currently work at one of the big hospitals downtown in the Operating Room. Between work and being back in school fulltime it doesn't leave much time to ride and enjoy it anymore. I'm on a random computer at school, otherwise I would post pictures of my toys, and past toys.. If I remember I will throw some up when I get home..Looking forward to making this forum my new home...

Shawn