Ups

Kritz

i work at UPS, and this is sadly false :(

theres no one semi attractive girl at ups....the best looking girl ive ever seen while doing anything related to work, was still a 6/10....if were talking drivers like the pictures...3.5 out of 10 is the highest ive seen....

ah, a man can dream

i work at UPS, and this is sadly false :(

theres no one semi attractive girl at ups....the best looking girl ive ever seen while doing anything related to work, was still a 6/10....if were talking drivers like the pictures...3.5 out of 10 is the highest ive seen....

ah, a man can dream

way to ruin the fantasy dick! :nono:

Do people not read the whole thread? I already posted this pic and a couple more of her. :nono:

Pretty sure the pics you posted were not of her, unless you are referring to the little half-assed pic that doesn't even show anything. YOU fail. :cool:

EDIT: Hold on, maybe I fail, for some reason the pic you posted was only showing as a small icon even when clicked on, I went to the trouble

of right-clicking on it to come up with the full pic info and it is the same pic I posted.

Anyway, the rest of the pics you posted were not the same girl.

Edited by SWing'R