Grattan Oct. 16 & 17

APCh8r

Hey jinu i would go up if i didnt have work and OH YEAH if my bike was not jacked up....

Well if you would stay upright instead of making me push your muddle pile off the crash truck then it wouldn't be an issue ;) whats up bud, good luck with the rebuild.

Edited by APCh8r

Any cheap hotels around there? Never been.

Candlestone Golf & Resort is about 15 mins away. I think they are about $70 a night. You can always camp there too.

Would love to do this, but just did Gingerman a few weeks back. Not to mention it is about a 5-6 hour drive from here. Grattan is a fun course for sure. I'm sure I'll get out there once or twice next year.

trying to get this damn water pump cover on. i should be able to get it done and go though. will post up soon, hopefully tonight if i can get some time to work on the damned thing.

oops, they upped the price to 250 both days, $135 per day.

still should be in. i'll sign up trackside. A group is full for sat. which is fine. i am happy to get my ass handed to me in I group. dunno about sunday yet since it won't even hit 60's that day.

even though i stayed up late to get the bike ready to go, i am officially bitched out. nobody bothered to tell me that we have family coming into town. fucking balls.

have fun guys. i will miss you grattan.

sad face