My Katana actually runs now!!!

Jst2fst

Got my bike to actually run tonight in the garage. All I have left to do is adjust the throttle and idle, its running a bit high and my throttle sounds like the bike wants to cut off and fix the rear caliper and put the plastics on.

Hope to have this all done by next weekend or so. Anyone up for a maiden voyage ride when I'm done with the Kat?

Thanks Casper, I finally got my spark plugs out yesterday. Went to Suzuki and bought a spark plug kit for the plugs 17mm thin-walled. Started right up once I put the new plugs in. The old ones were full of carbon deposits. I'll post up a video of it running when I get a chance.

Thanks Casper, I finally got my spark plugs out yesterday. Went to Suzuki and bought a spark plug kit for the plugs 17mm thin-walled. Started right up once I put the new plugs in. The old ones were full of carbon deposits. I'll post up a video of it running when I get a chance.

Good to hear that's all the problem was.

Good to hear that's all the problem was.

You have no idea, how much of a pain this bike has been so far to fix. Finally some good news has come from all the work. I'm eager to ride it once she completed hopefully next weekend. Looking to hit US-33 when its all done as well.