Blacktop pulloff for RV/Truck

madcat6183

Anyone know/have any family/friends that do blacktop work? I have a driveway that I can fit my truck in, but not my travel trailer. And I prefer not to park either on the street as their is too much money invested in both.

Essentially all I want to do is add a pull off from my current drive next to my garage, then basically add a free standing parking cover tall enough for my TT to park under and my truck in the winters. There would be little to no grading as it is extremely flat and the distance/design only would work one way, so its pretty basic.

Im looking for an area like 40x10 so nothing huge, so far the only quote I've gotten is 1,200, so nothing too bad, but figure if anyone on here does it, or knows anyone looking for a fall job before the holidays, it would be worth asking.

They can call me 419-610-5666 and leave a message or if anyone has contact info PM me.

Blacktop will sink and it's too late in the season for a small asphalt job, plants and small companies are shutting down. Open plants are running mainly for large jobs right now. It also will need grading, need a good stone base for an asphalt parking area. Concrete is the only way to go for that and the price will be about the same.

anyone know someone that does seal coating. thats both good and cheap???

I know a couple. I can't remember the place that just did the driveway at the shop, I think they're out of Sunbury. The other guy I know, runs Hendren Seal Coating. 740-967-1772. They're out of Johnstown, and BBB member.