Marine care package drive 10/31

Casper

How many people are chipping in on a game platform? I'm a little pressed for cash this week and don't think I can't drop in a fair amount if there is only a handful of people chipping in. I'm still going to grab some stuff for the package. Though I just think an x-box isn't going to be budget friendly for me.

Cool. Hey casper you ever get that list of things they would like?

The xBox fell through. Not sure about the details. But it doesn't look like we have enough interest to chip in and get one either.

Here's the list of stuff they need/want:

Baby Wipes - not the plastic containers, but those in soft packages. they are easier to ship

toiletries - travel size, tooth paste and tooth brushes, disposable razors

wrapped candy

individual small fruit cans - with pop top lids

gatorade aid powder

mac and cheese in paper containers

oreos in paper containers

DVD's - they have a small TV with a DVD player

warm socks - above the boot

thermal underwear - black

sweatshirts - black

hand warmers

beef jerky

magazines (no older than 6mos ish)

Ok so were meeting at Walmart on stringtown road at 11 then going in and shopping right? Can we get a list of who all is coming for sure so we know who all to wait for? Do you guys want to just meet in the back of the parking lot or the entry way on let's say the door to the far right of the store as you look at it? Also will I need to bring my car? I have saddle bags and can haul some stuff I think I'm going to bring a backpack also. Im pretty sure I can haul everythingim going to buy and a little more. Well I'm going to start a list of whose coming and what vehicle they will be on.

1. cOoTeR, cbr fire paint or tan prius