We are moving/evolving!

35RFTW

As with any business, there comes a time when you have to pick a path and go with it. We have chosen the path on clean used motorcycles, new parts, service work, and dyno tuning! No longer will we be doing salvage parts and bikes after December becasue that is when we are moving to our new location in southern Columbus. It is convienently located at 3930 South High St, Columbus, OH 43207 right next to a Waffle house near the 270 and High St intersection. We look forward to seeing a lot of new faces and continuing to see our current customers. An inventory reduction sale is coming soon!

It is convienently located at 3930 South High St, Columbus, OH 43207 right next to a Waffle house near the 270 and High St intersection.

Not very convenient for those of us that live in Delaware now is it?

Just kidding. Congrats on your new location and best of luck to you.

If we had any, they would be yours. But none to speak of, sorry. Know of anyone needing some race spares for anything else?

Well, things like wheels, carriers, air tubes, fairing stays, subframes, etc are all race spare stuff. What I might suggest is to maybe start a thread with some key bikes (07-09 GSXRs, 06-09 R6s, 07-09 ZX6Rs, etc...)

If you create a thread here, I can cut and paste into the WERA forum also... Unless you have a user name there and I would certainly suggest that.