07 limited 10r

samhain138

I just saw the 10r and 14 limited editions the other day at Motorsports of Columbus. I gotta say, at first, looking at pics on the net I didnt really like them. But in person they are really sharp! Havent seen any other 07's in person yet, but that will go down saturday at the bike expo this weekend.

I did see your Gixxer up there Putty, its those :banana: wheels that gave it away!

The 14's red finned section is kinda fugly, Id like to see an all white 14, no flames tho.

That photoshopped limited 10r in black & green is sick, that is a killer combo, IMHO.

Ditto, I ran into Putty's Time Machine a few weeks back at MotorSports too. Chances are since it's still there we'll probably see somebody out with it when it warms up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i almost bought the black one with flames, but once i saw the red one that came off the truck, i was hooked and went and got it that night!!

[/quote:b9ed7]

It actually had been there for a day or so....It was there, in the back, intended on a person from our group to get. Reason it never made it to the floor. It was in the back stock area for a day or so. We all went up and was looking at it...comparing to the black one a couple days before I day I saw you buy it.. Once James was told they did not want it....it went to the service bay.

i almost bought the black one with flames, but once i saw the red one that came off the truck, i was hooked and went and got it that night!!

It actually had been there for a day or so....It was there, in the back, intended on a person from our group to get. Reason it never made it to the floor. It was in the back stock area for a day or so. We all went up and was looking at it...comparing to the black one a couple days before I day I saw you buy it.. Once James was told they did not want it....it went to the service bay.[/quote:3d3d8]

oic

oh well im still very happy i got it!!