Tooo Funny

Big Chief201

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39785954/ns/world_news-europe?gt1=43001

An Austrian man who lost both his arms in an accident but was able to drive because of a mind-controlled prosthetic has died after a car crash, a doctor said Friday. Christian Kandlbauer, 22, had been in intensive care since Tuesday after his vehicle veered off the road and into a tree. He died Thursday, Andreas Waltensdorfer, a senior physician at a hospital in the southern city of Graz, said. Kandlbauer was fitted with a mind-controlled robotic prosthesis on his left arm and a normal prosthesis on the other to enable him to continue living a normal life.Waltensdorfer and police in Bad Waltersdorf, a town near the crash site, said Friday it was impossible to say whether the accident was caused by problems with Kandlbauer's artificial arms.Kandlbauer is thought to have been the first in the world to receive a mind-controlled bionic arm.He passed a driving test in a specially converted car in 2006.

In the crash, his Subaru left the road and burst into flames after hitting the tree, the Austrian Independent reported. A truck driver was able to put out the blaze and drag him out of the car. "Looking at the state of the wreck, it's a miracle he got out at all," a police officer was reported as saying shortly afterwards.The bionic arm was ripped off in the crash, the Independent reported. Doctors were forced to take off the other prosthesis during emergency surgery.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

PS: I realize its wrong to call this too funny

Edited by Big Chief201
hilariousness
  • Downvote 1

it would've been funny if he didn't die, or weren't seriously injured, or a girl shit in his car during the first date and he accidentally ripped her head off while trying to help her with his super strength bionic arms.

Now if his bionic hand clamped onto his member while at a urinal, and he was running around a theatre yelling "somebody help get me off!" I'd have a guilty laugh. That's me though.

Seeing that he dieded in a fiery crash...:o:confused: