1975 price is right!

Gump

Leisure suit! Great Halloween ideas. Scary.

Back when folks dressed up for the Price is right.

Wait. Did he say V8 engine?!

Indeed you did, I bet that thing flew...

I wonder if that one has the Levi "blue jean" interior in it that was available after 73.

Edited by Cdubyah

Wait. Did he say V8 engine?!

Yep. When my mom and dad got divorced in 76, they fought over our 72 Vette. The judge told my dad he could keep it but he had to buy my mom a car. He was awful proud of himself when he rolled up in the driveway in that brand new Gremlin X. That is until my mom said, "If you think I'm going to drive that piece of shit, you're stupid!"

He took it back and bought her a Corolla. :D

That Gremlin did fly. Rattled like a bucket of bolts the whole time.

A few years back I passed a guy in a Gremlin, and I guess I ticked him off. I was driving my AWD Turbo Eclipse, and had my cruise set. He passed me back, then slowed. So I started to pass him again, this time with his little dog yapping out the window at me. So he speeds up. I said the hell with this,,,,downshifted,,,and floored it. I was actually amazed he was somewhat keeping up, till we hit 120!

A few years back I passed a guy in a Gremlin, and I guess I ticked him off. I was driving my AWD Turbo Eclipse, and had my cruise set. He passed me back, then slowed. So I started to pass him again, this time with his little dog yapping out the window at me. So he speeds up. I said the hell with this,,,,downshifted,,,and floored it. I was actually amazed he was somewhat keeping up, till we hit 120!

Wait wait wait! I know the punch line here!

"And then the DSM threw a timing belt..."

:lol:

Wait wait wait! I know the punch line here!

"And then the DSM threw a timing belt..."

:lol:

Actually, I have owned 4 Eclipses over the last 20 years, and never had one throw the timing belt. I've blown out a couple injectors and destroyed a couple transmissions. :D

Actually, I have owned 4 Eclipses over the last 20 years, and never had one throw the timing belt. I've blown out a couple injectors and destroyed a couple transmissions. :D

Had a friend's throw a belt twice and skip 2 teeth once. Thing wouldn't die! lol

I've come to hate working on those cars though.