Shooting Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, Archery / October 30th-Sunbury

Modern Synthetics

Would you favor shooting Saturday-30th, Sunday-31st or some other weekend?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you favor shooting Saturday-30th, Sunday-31st or some other weekend?

• Saturday October 30th
    • Sunday October 31st
    • Hookers and Blow (Some other weekend)

The crops are down so it is time to do some shooting. Saturday October 30th. Noon until ??????. I guess until it is time to hit the Holloween partay. I am about 15-20 minutes from Gahanna so it's a short drive from Sunbury to the party.

Bring whatever you would like to shoot. there are some huge dirt mounds in the field out back. I'm not sure about the distance but I think we could probably set up for somewhere in the 200 - 300 yard range if anyone wants to shoot a bit further than the standard 100. I am somewhat limited on target stands. I have two real estate signs that we can tape targets to, but that is about it. I only have a hand thrower for clay pigeons so if anyone has a better thrower that we could use please bring it along. I have two block targets for archery. If you have any targets, firearm or archery, that are easily transportable please bring them along.

We will be setting up in a field so bring a truck or your beater car if you don't want to drive your nice stuff through a field. If you only have a car you can throw your stuff in my truck to take it out back.

I will have the basics available for lunch, burgers(venison), dogs, tater salad, chips, pop & water. BYOB.

Please PM me for directions and to let me know if you plan to attend. I would like to have some idea of who is coming so I can buy food accordingly.

• Upvote 1

Sounds good Matt but your timing is off. That is the day allot of us have to take our kids trick or treating then rush off to the big OR halloween party that is an epic bash.

Cant make it man, how bout a date change? Most all the peeps you shot with at my place will be attending the OR party as well.

Sounds good Matt but your timing is off. That is the day allot of us have to take our kids trick or treating then rush off to the big OR halloween party that is an epic bash.

Cant make it man, how bout a date change? Most all the peeps you shot with at my place will be attending the OR party as well.

I didn't realize kids were trick or treating that day. Most areas around here are doing it Friday or Sunday. I figured making it Saturday would allow people from a bit further away to come shoot and go to the party same day and only have to drive once. Do you think Sunday would be good or will everyone be to hung over?