Shooting Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, Archery / October 30th-Sunbury

Modern Synthetics

Would you favor shooting Saturday-30th, Sunday-31st or some other weekend?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you favor shooting Saturday-30th, Sunday-31st or some other weekend?

• Saturday October 30th
    • Sunday October 31st
    • Hookers and Blow (Some other weekend)

WMD's! Women makin dolla's. The Doll house off 465 :)

Shooting cancelled. Going on a road trip with you guys. Just kidding. Well, maybe. I'll have to wait and see if I get any more PM's about people coming out.

Come on people, 115 views and only 3 responses to the poll. Just click a button. It's really easy.

I have too much going on too. 4 kids > halloween weekend

Plus I don't own,,,,,,,,what did you call it,,,,,,,,"a beater" to drive threw your field. I'd have to hike my way out there. lol!

Don't let the field thing keep you from coming. Most cars would make it just fine but I want people to know what to expect. I could also haul gear back and forth in my truck for those that don't have a truck and don't want to drive thier car through a field.

Well folks, the poll results are in. 1 vote for Saturday and 7 for hookers and blow. Since I only got one PM for directions I don't think there will be much of a showing so I am going to cancel for this Saturday and reshedule for another weekend.

I am thinking Saturday, November 20th with bonfire to follow. I will definitely be hunting the weekends of November 6th and probably November 13.

Anyone interested for November 20th? Is college football still going then? Would a Sunday be better?

Sunday would work better. Where the heck is Sunbury at anyway? Edit just looked it up that would be a long drive to shoot? Maybe if some northern peeps want to car pool down?

You made me chuckle. I grew up in Croton, not too far from Sunbury. There are bumper stickers that say "Where in the hell is Croton?" lol