Good game lebron......NOT!

hollywood3586

i just saw his new "commercial" for the first time, and he's such a fucking tosser. at least when tiger woods had to make "The Excuse" commercials, he had to do it cause he fucked too many hotties.

all LBJ did was he fucked a bunch of fat unemployed down-trodden browns fans. what a fucking lame.

• Upvote 1

i just saw his new "commercial" for the first time, and he's such a fucking tosser. at least when tiger woods had to make "The Excuse" commercials, he had to do it cause he fucked too many hotties.

all LBJ did was he fucked a bunch of fat unemployed down-trodden browns fans. what a fucking lame.

Thus wins!

Jbot, you need to be at the Dec. 2nd game at the Q holding this sign:

i don't care if he loses or wins. i didn't care that he left... i think he could've left with some dignity and kept his little bitch lips shut.

Shit, I'll make the sign for you.

i am soooooo glad I ended up going to that game. Sat first row of 2nd deck for first half then got hooked up with 10th row seats from the court across from the Celts bench. I don't care if they lose all but 2 more games this season, so long as they won tonight and beat Miami