Around the corner

steppenwolf

We should do something like that Max. I'll even make the Whole ride.

+1. I'm sure there are enough interesting sites like this around the state that we could make a weekend ride out of it. Possiblely include some of the abandoned towns that were mentioned earlier this year. Great excuse to spend a few days on the big and learn some new shit about our wonderful state. Gets my vote as a member of the event planning team. :)

+1. I'm sure there are enough interesting sites like this around the state that we could make a weekend ride out of it. Possiblely include some of the abandoned towns that were mentioned earlier this year. Great excuse to spend a few days on the big and learn some new shit about our wonderful state. Gets my vote as a member of the event planning team. :)

The ghost town tour is a cool idea! Someone can print out some of the info on forgottenohio.com, and plan a fun route between the places. I'm sure there would be many other things along the such as what the OP posted, as well. Is this something to plan for next spring, or yet this year?

Winter project coming up! I'll start a thread later and people can list destinations that they would like to hit, then we can come up with a route! I'm thinking of doing it as a long day, but we can see what works out!

Cool..Let me know if you want some help.

Sweet pictures. A ghost town/historical place ride would be awesome. I love history. If the ride was a Saturday and Sunday, I think finding a spot to camp Saturday night would be pretty sweet. Although I'm not sure how many people have the kind of gear or capability for something like that. We'll see what the thread brings.