Airweight 642

speedytriple

So fin has these on sale with two grips for $299.99 with rebate. I have been looking for a wheel gun, and for the price might get this instead of the bodyguard .38 I have been looking at. What do you guys think good gun for summer carry? looking for something smaller then my xd9sc for summer carry.

The 642 is my everyday carry gun. Using a De Santis "Tuck This" iwb holster, I wear year round..... shorts and T-shirt included. The trigger is heavy by design, but stages predictably well. It's surprisingly accurate. I collect and shoot several guns including Walthers, Berettas, Colts, Sigs, Rugers, and a few Smiths. Every morning, it's the 642 that makes it to my waistband. Get some +p hollowpoints and you'll have nothing to worry about. Btw, I paid $349 four years ago.

I got a xd9sc I need to convince the wife I need a .38 now. Women just dont understand do they? I even tried my wifes famous line on her earlier tonight "it's on sale" "I could save like 40% off" She didnt find it to funny but my oldest boy LOL at it??!

I just buy the stuff, then put it away for a while. Most of the time she doesn't even realize, but if she does I just say "what that? I've had that for years" :D

I bought a carbon fiber hood for my car, installed it, drove around for months, before the wife realized it was different one day when I was changing the plugs. And the car is red!