Prayer/Good Thoughts request for my wife.

jagr

Jason , I'm really sorry to hear about this . I lost my Mom last Month to Cancer and its never easy .

glad Karin had the chance to be there to say good bye .

you got my number if you two need anything .

Sorry to hear that Scott.

• 2 weeks later...
Jason , I'm really sorry to hear about this . I lost my Mom last Month to Cancer and its never easy .

glad Karin had the chance to be there to say good bye .

you got my number if you two need anything .

Scott, I am very sorry that you too lost your mother. I will be thinking of you.

I wish I could tell you that it becomes easy to deal with. I lost my mom about 13 years ago, and there are still times that I just break down in tears.

There were some other things I was going to say, but it's all cliche' and stuff that I'm sure others have said. Instead, I'll just say another prayer for comfort for you and your family.

I wish I could tell you that it becomes easy to deal with.

This.

I lost my grandfather Sept 29, 2001. He and I were very close and I had the utmost respect for the man. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. Most of all knowing that he never got to meet his first great grandchild. His grandkids were his life, I know how special she would have been to him.

Just typing this is making me tear up...