New series on amc!

kawi kid

Just watched the show.

So we learned that the CDC has hot water, wine and a guy that reminded me of that creepy guy from the Stephen King movie the Shining. The brain animation with how a person becomes a zombie was sweet.

Now the group will just drive around and fight zombies, all Mad Max like.

well..I do like this show but it killed me at the end that carol just had a grenade the whole time. I mean im pretty sure he did grab the grenade when he was in that tank but why wouldnt she have given it back to him from the get go. I guess they had to escape some how

Blood work showed that his wife is prego an he isnt the father.

Agreed. I think Lori is pregnant with Shane's baby. Blood work can show someone is pregnant and I'm thinking that's what the doctor whispered to Rick before they left. They just showed Amy being like that to throw everyone off.

well..I do like this show but it killed me at the end that carol just had a grenade the whole time. I mean im pretty sure he did grab the grenade when he was in that tank but why wouldnt she have given it back to him from the get go. I guess they had to escape some how

I'd agree. I was like, WTF she's had that the whole time and just been carrying it around? Would have been nice when they attacked the camp.

Blood work showed that his wife is prego an he isnt the father.

Daaaamn. I didn't even think about that!

Agreed. I think Lori is pregnant with Shane's baby. Blood work can show someone is pregnant and I'm thinking that's what the doctor whispered to Rick before they left. They just showed Amy being like that to throw everyone off.

Makes sense if she is pregnant.

OK wait a minute. Would the grenade really of worked or just spread decomp everywhere? Got to put one in the brain to do the deed. So I am thinking it would not have helped... Been freaking funny though! bunch of zombie heads laying around like the guy that was eating the deer... chopped his head off and his mouth was still going! :D Been heads laying around arrrggghhhh with headless zombie bodies walking around! SSsswwweeeeettttt!