New series on amc!

kawi kid

But what's the time frame? A month? Maybe 2?

I say they have been bumping uglies for a while.. Just an assumption..

This episode gave me the worst anxiety yet. When they where walking to the truck and it started raining.. I almost kicked a hole in my floor.. Lol

I say they have been bumping uglies for a while.. Just an assumption..

This episode gave me the worst anxiety yet. When they where walking to the truck and it started raining.. I almost kicked a hole in my floor.. Lol

Yeah, you could be right about it going on for a while.

I know what you mean about the rain. As soon as I heard the thunder I was like "Oh fuuuuuuck." :lol:

Tell ya what. What the zombie apocalypse comes, you grab yourself a lawn chair and watch me, jagr, kawi kid and 1000rrrider annihilate the walking dead. :cool:

How did I get brought into this pissing contest, I never even posted in this thread or even said I was watching this show . :dunno:

Ok you got me, I'll be whipping out a rifle you guy's have not seen brought out at the shoots yet and will dispatch masses of zombies in short order. :)

Oh and I'd kill the partner on site then bend her over for a quickie and dispatch her as soon as I was done, but I'm a vindictive bastard so others opinions my vary.