Martin Luther King Jr. Day

homewrecker

Martin Luther King day should be changed to Civil Rights day to avoid reverse racism. It would only be the politically correct thing to do.:mad:

THE SOFT-MARXISM THAT HAS PENETRATED AMERICA HAS SEEN THE ELIMINATION OF WASHINGTON AND LINCOLN'S HOLIDAYS(NOW CALLED "PRESIDENT'S DAY"). BUT, STRANGELY ONLY ONE MAN'S NAME NOW APPEARS AS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW COULD THE NAMES OF THE MAN WHO LED THE CONTINENTAL ARMY AGAINST THE BRITISH AND FOUNDED OUR NATION, AND THE MAN WHO FREED THE SLAVES BE ELIMINATED FROM NATIONAL DAYS OF MEMORY? WHO DID THIS? REMEMBER PICTURES OF SADAAM'S STATUE BEING TOPPLED AFTER US TROOPS INVADED BAGDAD? WHAT IS IT THAT NATIONS' DO WHEN ENEMY NATIONS ARE VANQUISHED? WHO INVADED OUR NATION? WHO VANQUISHED US? WHO ERECTED "STATUES" TO JUST ONE MAN? (PS, WILL THERE SOON BE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY FOR A HISPANIC WHO LED THE LETTUCE-PICKERS? TO PLACATE ILLEGAL ALIENS? JUST VOTE "D".)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Four Things you didn't know about 'Dr. Martin Luther' King:

1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided 'Martin Luther' had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as Michael King.

2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done research on a subject similar to King's. An academic committee later found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also discovered that King's famous "I Have A Dream" speech was also not his own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black preacher in the 1950's.

3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country. King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King's links to communism to remain top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme Court in 1983 to release the files, so the current bill in the Senate to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished. He was denied.

4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes, occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children.

Monday was "Martin Luther King" Day. A day when this country came to a screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this man, a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the civil rights movement.

No other public holiday in the United States honors a single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's history - none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share President's Day. Yet King - a man who was a phony, a cheater, a traitor, and a sexual degenerate - gets a day of his own.

I have a big problem with that.

I'm not trying to take anything away from African Americans, but I am trying to point out that (1) the vast majority of people are sorely mistaken about Michael King, and (2) that reverse discrimination is blatantly obvious everywhere you look today. Been watching the news lately? President Bush just got himself in some hot water when he spoke out against the University of Michigan for giving black applicants precedence over more qualified white applicants. Now Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, and other black leaders are trashing him, without a doubt planning how they can use this against his re-election campaign. Think about that - Bush just made a stand for equal human rights, but low and behold - in this case they don't want to be treated as equals. Make up your minds.

As a white heterosexual male, I feel like I belong to one of the more abused ethnic groups in this country today. Can I do anything about it? Absolutely not. If I dare speak out I'll get labeled a racist, harassed by the media, subsequently lose my job, and never be able to show my face in public again. But what I will do is send out this email to as many people I know in hopes that when you're watching the news Monday evening, and you see our politicians falling all over themselves to be filmed in a black church somewhere, you might stop and ask yourself - what about us?

3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country. King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King's links to communism to remain top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme Court in 1983 to release the files, so the current bill in the Senate to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished. He was denied.

One of King's relatives...brother/cousin/some other relative...was big in the Chicago gangs of the 60's...The Black P. Stones. History Channel has a show on called Gangland...details of American gang life...and it mentions this relative and I believe even showed shots of King himself in some pictures. Maybe this is why he was under the watchful eye of the government.

This day should not be a holiday. Anyone that has researched "king" knows that he was a fraud. This holiday should be stricken from all records. His name should no longer be held up with praise. When they teach of him in school they should be forced to teach the attrocities that go along with his name.

I heard on the radio just now of them talking about marches all around today. They interviewed some in Dayton at the big turnout and many were saying they wouldn't be here today without Dr. King. Bullshit...it would be just the same I'm sure. Just my $.02

I'm shocked! This is all news to me.....and I'm a little sore about it. I grew up on the eastside and can assure you no one in school "Walnut Ridge" ever told us of this.WTF!!?? We had a whole month of black history every year in high school. Not once was any of that ever brought up.:confused:

homewrecker when did you find all this out?

I'm shocked! This is all news to me.....and I'm a little sore about it. I grew up on the eastside and can assure you no one in school "Walnut Ridge" ever told us of this.WTF!!?? We had a whole month of black history every year in high school. Not once was any of that ever brought up.:confused:

homewrecker when did you find all this out?

A few years ago. I heard about it on a radio talk show and then researched it all online. I Was very astonished at all that I had found after everything that I was told in public schools.:eek:

My outlook on the subject is:

Racism will never seize as long as there are days and groups celebrating certain races. In order to abolish it totally...there needs to be no such mention of any races in any form! Let's move on already from the past, instead of constantly trying to re-live it by tv channels based on certain ethnic groups, holidays, months, etc. It's all rediculous!

wow... This thread is one of the most pathetic things I've read in quite some time. Can't believe I'm reading a thread like this in 2008 on a motorcycle forum.

Well this is in the off-topic section. So it doesn't have to be about motorcycles or anything close. And it doesn't seem that all the people that have responded think it is pathetic.:bigfinger:

Well this is in the off-topic section. So it doesn't have to be about motorcycles or anything close. And it doesn't seem that all the people that have responded think it is pathetic.:bigfinger:

wow... Giving me the "bigfinger." Nice. My feelings are hurt. Honestly, I am crying right at this moment as I type.

Well, there have been over 72 views of this thread and only a handful of respondants. So if I were you, I'd hold off on proclaiming "victory," on your public policy discussion here.

Anywho, you can go back to inbreeding because I am not going to debate this topic with you. It is obvious that your mental superiority is overwhelming and I just cannot tangle with an historical genius such as yourself. Your family must be proud of you.

wow... Giving me the "bigfinger." Nice. My feelings are hurt. Honestly, I am crying right at this moment as I type.

Well, there have been over 72 views of this thread and only a handful of respondants. So if I were you, I'd hold off on proclaiming "victory," on your public policy discussion here.

Anywho, you can go back to inbreeding because I am not going to debate this topic with you. It is obvious that your mental superiority is overwhelming and I just cannot tangle with an historical genius such as yourself. Your family must be proud of you.

Maybe there haven't been as many respondants because most people don't know the facts. But the fact that there have been 72 views means people are being educated. Which is what this post was about. So I will go back to inbreeding and impressing my family now. :banana:

Maybe there haven't been as many respondants because most people don't know the facts. But the fact that there have been 72 views means people are being educated. Which is what this post was about. So I will go back to inbreeding and impressing my family now. :banana:

"educated." Right... Thanks for the informative lesson.

I don't understand the angst towards MLK. He was a fine man with a fine cause. He was a proud man with a set of balls. He was my kind of Republican leader. That's right! Dr. Martin Luther King was a Republican. I don't get the point of this thread. I don't disagree with your right to post it. I just don't get it. If you want to go after someone who is a fraud you should start with the last thousand years worth of Catholic Popes. Then work your way down from there.

Remind me when it is pope day or when they teach children about popes in school and I will go after them. Oh wait there isn't and they don't. :popcorn: