Martin Luther King Jr. Day

homewrecker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn this thread is long...I believe anyone that judges solely on race/color is absolutely absurd. this is a topic i could talk about all day because the whole idea pisses me off that much.

May i ask a quick question tho?

To those of another race (African American) why does the word "Nigger" offend you personally?

god damn this thread is long...I believe anyone that judges solely on race/color is absolutely absurd. this is a topic i could talk about all day because the whole idea pisses me off that much.

May i ask a quick question tho?

To those of another race (African American) why does the word "Nigger" offend you personally?

That word is a "racial slur." Every ethnicity/race has been given a racial slur by another race. I'm not going to list them but just about every race has a racial slur. Blacks, Whites, Jews, Japanese, Chinese, Indians, ect., all have racial slurs.

So the real question is, "why is someone offended by a racial slur?" If you don't know the answer to that then I am not going to waste my afternoon explaining it to you. You are so far from a basic understanding of common sense that I'd be better off .... (insert phrase here).

Okay ladies and gents. To clear things up, I didn't move this thread to begin with so stop bitching at me about it. I'm moving it back so that it can be read, however I am closing it. The point has been made, the discussion is done, and is now traveling down a spiral which I don't want to see the end of. Anybody who bitches about how hard life is because of their color is retarded. Anybody who judges somebody based on their color is retarded. The whole racial bullshit is retarded.