Stop! Hammertime!

magley64

how could anyone not love MC Hammer?!?!

In regards to the new song, I like it but he is a complete idiot. The only reason this song will get airplay or attention is because its a "jay z diss." Way to be irrelevant for 15 or more years and come back and try and drop a diss song on one of the best hip hop artists in the last 10.

MC HAMMER FAIL

how could anyone not love MC Hammer?!?!

In regards to the new song, I like it but he is a complete idiot. The only reason this song will get airplay or attention is because its a "jay z diss."

I could care less if it's a "Vanilla Ice diss", I like the song. (although it could do without the melodious "lets goo yeah, ohh yea" or whatev in the background)

I didnt know jay-z was all that big anyway, wasn't his last big hit "big pimpin"?

Edited by magley64

I could care less if it's a "Vanilla Ice diss", I like the song. (although it could do without the melodious "lets goo yeah, ohh yea" or whatev in the background)

I didnt know jay-z was all that big anyway, wasn't his last big hit "big pimpin"?

you missed the fact i like it and no his last big hit was new york. I would say he's had at least 10 big hits since big pimpin

you missed the fact i like it and no his last big hit was new york. I would say he's had at least 10 big hits since big pimpin

lol, wut? he's only ever had 4 songs hit #1... He's not even all that clever, kinda like a pdiddy copy-cat. "here, i'll sample this hit song, say yeah, and what? over top, and release it as a new song"

lol, wut? he's only ever had 4 songs hit #1... He's not even all that clever, kinda like a pdiddy copy-cat. "here, i'll sample this hit song, say yeah, and what? over top, and release it as a new song"

drunk double post ftl

you said big hit, not #1 :p

What? not bad? seriously?

yeah, seriously, the beat's not anything new or groundbreaking, but sounds good. Lyrics are not entirely clever, but catchy none the less.

The track could do without the little usher sound alike in the background.

not bad