Twa 800

Casper

I was i middle school in 1996. What's the context here?

I can get away with a 90 second video at work; but not 9 minutes...

Watch the videos when you get home.

Cliff's notes:

Basically TWA 800 was shot down by a surface to air missile, probably a MANPADS. Probably by terrorists. Covered up by the government so Clinton could get reelected.

Honestly, it's very interesting.

Watch the videos when you get home.

Cliff's notes:

Basically TWA 800 was shot down by a surface to air missile, probably a MANPADS. Probably by terrorists. Covered up by the government so Clinton could get reelected.

Honestly, it's very interesting.

Everybody knew this at the time.

Eyewitnesses were threatened with arrest unless they said they didn't see anything after all. Same as Oklahoma City, etc.

Every time I hear somebody saying something about our "free press" I think of things like this. Which basically covers the Clinton era. I pick this era as I was alive at the time. But then all his press secretaries quit and moved in lead anchor positions for the various news services. Which now can be absolutely trusted to parrot the party line and add spin as needed. :nono:

Having the "right" to a free press doesn't mean you'll get one.

I was just fixing to head to Kuwait for Operation Southern Watch when this happened. I believed it was shot down then and to this day I believe it. The denial in this and other Islamic Terrorist Acts being whitewashed it the nexus of 9-11. Basically they had to do something so outrageous that our government couldn't cover it up as they had with the first Tower bombing, Egypt Air and Flight 800.