I hate cagers

Casper

...I know we cannot all be as perfect a rider as you where apparently you never speed, you never have crossed a center line or have done anything considered stupid while on a bike...:rolleyes:

I'm a shitty rider, I speed, I cross center lines and do stupid shit all the time on my bike, that's just how I roll :cool:

• 1 month later...

I think it is cool people are yelling at these guys for lane crossing, but at the same time, it is also causing danger doing it. Meaning, the people are yelling, on the edge of the road and even having bikes sitting on the edge of the oncoming lane watching is a distraction. Doesn't matter if they are in a cage or a bike - most people are going to look up or draw attention away from what they should be doing and have issue.

I can also guarantee that there were more than enough motorcycle guys crossing lanes also. It isn't like cage people are somewhat dumber than motorcyclist. It's the same stupid people doing the same thing. Just some on bikes and some in cars...

I think it is cool people are yelling at these guys for lane crossing, but at the same time, it is also causing danger doing it. Meaning, the people are yelling, on the edge of the road and even having bikes sitting on the edge of the oncoming lane watching is a distraction. Doesn't matter if they are in a cage or a bike - most people are going to look up or draw attention away from what they should be doing and have issue.

I can also guarantee that there were more than enough motorcycle guys crossing lanes also. It isn't like cage people are somewhat dumber than motorcyclist. It's the same stupid people doing the same thing. Just some on bikes and some in cars...

U mean like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbdJxFjRe6E&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

U mean like this?

I meant like at the 1:35 mark... Guy is just sitting there on the side of the road as the Lotus is coming through.

I also like at the :38ish mark where the bikes are following the car and cross the yellow also...

It happens on both sides of the fence. Bike guys are magically brilliant just because they have a helmet on and on two wheels.

There are no straight aways on 555 its filled with blind rises and blind corners no straights with good visibility, thats Caspers point for those of you that obviously have not rode 555. If you're across the line on that road somthing bad usually happens.

I have ridden OH555 and there are a lot of corners where you can see everything and anything coming at you and if there is a sharp corner, I will go over...BUT ONLY IF I KNOW IT IS CLEAR. I agree that the pic doesn't allow you to know exactly where he is... so maybe or maybe not he is a dumb fcuk ! Oh, and by the way.... there are a lot of straight aways on the triple nickle.... some are just not very long:)

Edited by myhondas

cause of the speed you might be holding.....a lot of bikers like to keep the speed up to the higher limit of the road. Yea, to take that corner at the higher speed would lay the bike over farther than you or the bike is capable of....so you either have to slow down or reduce the curvature of the road (increase the radius of the curve) and that is done by using more of the road.

I pride myself on my ability to keep the cage on my side of the double-asian. I know there are retards on both sides of this coin' date=' but I can honestly say that riding a motorcycle has improved my awareness and discipline when driving my car.[/quote']

I'd agree with you. I pay more attention in the car since I started riding and drive safer overall. Not saying I don't make mistakes or anything, but it has definitely helped me out.