Movies Coming Out In...

Cypress

I made this list and put it up on Facebook back in June so I'm sure it's not 100% accurate by now.

Movies coming out in 2011: Frankenweenie, Silent Hill 2, Death Race: Frankenstein Lives, Spy Kids 4: Armageddon, Dragonball 2: Reborn, A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride, Scary Movie 5, 28 Months Later, Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son, Super Troopers 2, Sinatra, Sin City 2, Red Riding Hood, Untitled Alien Prequel #1, National Treasure 3, Puss in Boots, Kane & Lynch, Footloose, The Three Stooges, Untitled Chronicles of Riddick Sequel, Happy Feet 2 in 3D, Red Sonja, Halloween III, Zombieland 2, Untitled Cloverfield Sequel, Justice League: Mortal, Super 8, Real Steel, Bond 23, The Smurfs, The Green Hornet, Arrested Development, Mission: Impossible IV, Sherlock Holmes 2, Deadpool, X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2, Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom, Conan, Underworld 4, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, Rambo V: The Savage Hunt, Wanted 2, Transformers 3, Thor, Scream 4, Captain America: The First Avenger, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, The Hangover 2, Green Lantern, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, X-Men: First Class

Movies coming out in 2012: Clash of the Titans 2, G.I. Joe 2, Spy Hunter, Shazam, Pet Sematary, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Treasure Island, I Dream of Jeannie, Heavy Rain, Frankenstein, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Naked Gun: What 4? The Rhythm of Evil, The Guardians, The Jetsons, Super Max, Tomb Raider 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made, Stretch Armstrong, The Lone Ranger, Highlander, The Thomas Crown Affair 2, Godzilla, The Odyssey, Fraggle Rock: The Movie, Judge Dredd, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Great Gatsby, Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2, Kung Fu Hustle 2, A Nightmare on Elm Street 2, Beverly Hills Cop IV, Gears of War, Three Musketeers, Jonny Quest, The NeverEnding Story, The Ring 3D, American Pie 4, Doctor Strange, Heavy Metal, Constantine 2, Knight Rider, Silver Surfer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Avengers, Batman 3, The Hobbit: Part 1, Men in Black III, Ghostbusters III, Star Trek 2, Ironman 3, Nick Fury, Halo, Terminator 5, X-Men Origins: Magneto, Mass Effect, Bad Boys 3, Indiana Jones 5, Zoolander 2, Thundercats, Metal Gear Solid, Dune, Die Hard 5, Monsters Inc. 2, Hancock 2, I Robot 2.

Movies coming out in 2013: Teen Titans, It Takes a Thief, Tarzan, Day of the Dead, The Toxic Avenger, Dilbert, Bizarro Superman, Popeye, The Three Musketeers, Frankenstein, Mighty Mouse, Odysseus, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, Metal Men, Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project, The Birds, 2-Face, Poltergeist, Monster Hunter, The Witchblade, Fantastic Four, Oz, Hell's Angels, The Karate Kid 2, MacGyver, Army of the Dead, Green Lantern 2, Entourage, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, CHiPs, Genghis Khan, Warcraft, The Hardy Men, Independence Day 2, Wonder Woman, The Hobbit: Part 2, Justice League: Mortal, Austin Powers 4, RoboCop, Aquaman, The Flash, Untitled I Am Legend Prequel, Friday the 13th: Part 2, Maleficent, Cinderella, House Party, Escape from New York.

Source: www.imdb.com

Apparently they're going for a Night at the Museum-like concept with a theme park that "comes to life."

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/05/25/details-on-what-the-rollercoaster-tycoon-movie-is-all-about/

It seems that Stretch Armstrong is gonna be played by "Team Jacob".

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/02/05/taylor-lautner-cast-in-universals-stretch-armstrong-movie/

I made this list and put it up on Facebook back in June so I'm sure it's not 100% accurate by now.

Movies coming out in 2011: Frankenweenie, Silent Hill 2, Death Race: Frankenstein Lives, Spy Kids 4: Armageddon, Dragonball 2: Reborn, A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride, Scary Movie 5, 28 Months Later, Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son, Super Troopers 2, Sinatra, Sin City 2, Red Riding Hood, Untitled Alien Prequel #1, National Treasure 3, Puss in Boots, Kane & Lynch, Footloose, The Three Stooges, Untitled Chronicles of Riddick Sequel, Happy Feet 2 in 3D, Red Sonja, Halloween III, Zombieland 2, Untitled Cloverfield Sequel, Justice League: Mortal, Super 8, Real Steel, Bond 23, The Smurfs, The Green Hornet, Arrested Development, Mission: Impossible IV, Sherlock Holmes 2, Deadpool, X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2, Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom, Conan, Underworld 4, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, Rambo V: The Savage Hunt, Wanted 2, Transformers 3, Thor, Scream 4, Captain America: The First Avenger, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, The Hangover 2, Green Lantern, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, X-Men: First Class

Movies coming out in 2012: Clash of the Titans 2, G.I. Joe 2, Spy Hunter, Shazam, Pet Sematary, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Treasure Island, I Dream of Jeannie, Heavy Rain, Frankenstein, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Naked Gun: What 4? The Rhythm of Evil, The Guardians, The Jetsons, Super Max, Tomb Raider 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made, Stretch Armstrong, The Lone Ranger, Highlander, The Thomas Crown Affair 2, Godzilla, The Odyssey, Fraggle Rock: The Movie, Judge Dredd, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Great Gatsby, Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2, Kung Fu Hustle 2, A Nightmare on Elm Street 2, Beverly Hills Cop IV, Gears of War, Three Musketeers, Jonny Quest, The NeverEnding Story, The Ring 3D, American Pie 4, Doctor Strange, Heavy Metal, Constantine 2, Knight Rider, Silver Surfer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Avengers, Batman 3, The Hobbit: Part 1, Men in Black III, Ghostbusters III, Star Trek 2, Ironman 3, Nick Fury, Halo, Terminator 5, X-Men Origins: Magneto, Mass Effect, Bad Boys 3, Indiana Jones 5, Zoolander 2, Thundercats, Metal Gear Solid, Dune, Die Hard 5, Monsters Inc. 2, Hancock 2, I Robot 2.

Movies coming out in 2013: Teen Titans, It Takes a Thief, Tarzan, Day of the Dead, The Toxic Avenger, Dilbert, Bizarro Superman, Popeye, The Three Musketeers, Frankenstein, Mighty Mouse, Odysseus, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, Metal Men, Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project, The Birds, 2-Face, Poltergeist, Monster Hunter, The Witchblade, Fantastic Four, Oz, Hell's Angels, The Karate Kid 2, MacGyver, Army of the Dead, Green Lantern 2, Entourage, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, CHiPs, Genghis Khan, Warcraft, The Hardy Men, Independence Day 2, Wonder Woman, The Hobbit: Part 2, Justice League: Mortal, Austin Powers 4, RoboCop, Aquaman, The Flash, Untitled I Am Legend Prequel, Friday the 13th: Part 2, Maleficent, Cinderella, House Party, Escape from New York.

Source: www.imdb.com

My wishlist is highlighted! Why are some named the same as before? There is already a Godzilla, this should be 2. Same with Robocop, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, and Nightmare on Elmstreet. Just like there was 2 movies named Gladiator. I liked the Gladiator with Cuba Gooding Jr that was about boxing in the inner city. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104346/

Was this a list you found...or did you do this research yourself?

Both. There's maybe 300 movies per year listed. I just went through those list and added the ones either people already knew about or looked like they were set to hit the big screen.

My wishlist is highlighted! Why are some named the same as before? There is already a Godzilla, this should be 2. Same with Robocop, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, and Nightmare on Elmstreet. Just like there was 2 movies named Gladiator. I liked the Gladiator with Cuba Gooding Jr that was about boxing in the inner city. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104346/

With plenty of time to spare I'm sure some will get renamed. Hell, some of these will probably be scraped by then as well.