War took it's toll on a close friend of mine..

hollywood3586

This is about a close family friend of mine named James Pluck.. His family wanted a story put out there to let people know that these symptoms occur in people even if there are no signs. I had lunch with this kid about three weeks before he committed, I am shocked and hurt by his decision. I am mostly hurt because he thought that was his only option.

http://www.ohio.com/news/first/107017783.html

One day while America is at the Mall it will realize its also at War.

Until these issues get some real treatment/outreach we will all be touched by this type of loss.

I do see efforts from the VA and all the Branches. Though the problem I see lies within the nature of man. We must carry our inner demons with silence and strength.

Some days the demons win.

• Upvote 2

One day while America is at the Mall it will realize its also at War.

Until these issues get some real treatment/outreach we will all be touched by this type of loss.

I do see efforts from the VA and all the Branches. Though the problem I see lies within the nature of man. We must carry our inner demons with silence and strength.

Some days the demons win.

:bow::bow::bow:

+1

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I have not served, but can only guess what it is like.

These kids go into the service and become trained soldiers. They see hear and feel events that most people should not have to see.

after service, they are told " now go blend in with the rest of population"